- General system performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
- The system will now apply the vendor filter to both the FMS records and the JP Morgan records in the Reallocation screen
- The Audit History in the Transaction Entry Form will once again show
- The system will no longer try to validate chartfields in records that are already closed
- Fixed a scenario for which approvers were not populating in transactions
- Copying a line in the Transaction Entry form which has been partially reconciled will no longer copy the reconciliation itself to the new line
- Fixed an issue in which ad-hoc approvers were being cleared after the approval and purchase process
- The transaction type is now editable after the FMS transaction is created from a GL record in the Reconciliation screen
- Funds control is now available. For the User Guide, please click here.
- Worklist buttons no longer are disabled after validation fails.
- Reconciling is now showing in the audit trail.
- Fixed issue with Save and Approve/Purchase buttons now showing.
- The system now requires all unique approvals to occur.
- “Select to Remove” label has been added to a currently selected tag in the dropdown.
- Fixed issue with the Department Power User role not being able to grant security access.
- Approval worklist now takes into account if you are an ad hoc approver.
- Fixed issue where ad hoc approvers were being ignored when moving transactions to the next status.
- Addition and removal of ad hoc approvers can be reviewed on audit history.
- Fixed records that were not showing in the JP Morgan feed, or were grouping incorrectly, and adjusted the timing of when those records are added to FMS.
- Made hitting enter the same as the “apply” button on the Reconciliation Report, the Reconciliation Screen filter, and the P-Card Reallocation filter.
- Made the Clear Filters button revert the results to the initial settings when the screen first loads.
- Clear Filters button added to Reconciliation Report, Reconciliation Screen filter, and P-Card Reallocation filter.
- Tab through the transaction detail screen by hitting the tab button once.
- Fixed – matched Reconciliation line was not bumping to the top.
- The Transaction Requests search parameters are now more user friendly.
- Cloning transactions no longer tries to take the matched transactions from the original issue when cloning.
- Fixed – Buttons were disabled after hitting the Cancel button.
- Updated Shipping section on Transactions to “Shipping, Taxes, and Other Amounts.”
- Reconciliation Report now splits parent and child tags.
- Department Power users can now edit a transaction at any status.
- The purchaser can now edit transactions in Closed status
- P-Cards can be marked as default for an Org
- Show all active P-Cards in the Orgs that the user is assigned to
- Changes to inactive/active status for tags
- On the grid page, the icon for deactivate was a red “X” and looked like “delete” icon used in other areas of the site. Now it looks like this:
- Previously, in the edit screen, there was a checkbox with a label of “Active” that was grayed out and could not be edited. Now it is editable within the “Edit” screen
- Purchasers can now recycle transactions
- Indicator added to recycled transactions
- The Reconciliation Report is now accessible from the menu bar
- When checking the “All Received” checkbox the “Items Received” text boxes now populate with the current date
- Chartfield details are now displayed with a hover over in editable fields
- Users can copy values to clipboard, even if field is not editable
- All labels for Document Reference Number have been standardized to “Doc Ref #”
- All references to the transaction request list page have been standardized to “Transaction Requests”
- When uploading or removing attachments a “SUCCESS” indicator is shown
- P-Card Administration – Updated logic so “Department Maintenance Admins” can only add or edit P-Cards for their own Orgs
- Updated logic for Tags
- A parent tag cannot be made into a child tag for any other tags
- A child tag cannot be made into a parent for any other tags
- Fixed duplication with tags
- A constraint was added to ignore letter case when checking uniqueness of tag
- Removed duplicate tags if the name already existed
- When cloning transactions global chartfields are now saving
- When clicking on a transaction in a Worklist it will no longer open the transaction in a new tab
- Added FMS ID and Shipping Type columns to pending procurement grid and removed doc ref num column
- Added error indicator to collapsible headings in transaction entry page if section contains error
- Removed cloning linked GL records when cloning records
- No longer require shipping/other/tax chartfields if shipping/other/tax amounts = $0
- Expand/collapse all sections icons in transaction entry page
- Move reallocate link out of reconciliation group in navigation bar to its own group
- Fixed bug to show reallocation link if user has only reallocation rights and no reconciliation rights
- Update “P-card Reconciler” role to “P-Card Reallocator”
- Right align amounts in reconciliation/reallocation screens
- Enable expansion of FMS records on matched tab
- Allow for copy/paste on right list in reallocation/reconciliation screens
- Enlarged check boxes in reconciliation module
- Prevent autosave from running when manual save is running
- Set default sort order of transactions to descending request date
- Update formatting of FMS records in recon/reallocation modules. Make sure details panes match on both sides
- Transactions grid filters updates
- Remove side navigation and put filters on top
- Move FMS id into search fields dropdown
- Add clear filters button
- Apply filters when enter key is pressed
- Keep filters applied when deleting requests in the transactions grid
- Add FMS id column to transactions grid and remove amount column
- Add amounts to search fields in transaction grid page
- P-Card Reallocation
- Cloning transactions
- Added Clone button to Transaction screen (Cloning not yet fully functioning)
- Approvers added to one page transaction report
- Bug Fixes
- User should be able to change type in closed requests if they have update rights
- Save and add another button should redirect back to create page
- Filtering on tags in transaction details page fixed
- Require ad-hoc level if approver is submitted
- No chartfield validation on closed requests
- Overflow of mismatch modal in reconciliation tool
- Re-worked the filters on the transaction detail page, including global search
- Calculator tool
- Disabling type field for requests in reconciling status or with reconciled rows
- Line marked as reconciled where there are still partially reconciled rows on the line
- Recycling requests wipes approvers
- Error when deleting the only user role row in the admin entry/edit page
- Changing default screen after approval and purchases
- Removing refresh approvers button
- Refreshing approvers when total split amounts change
- New reconciliation report styling
- Reconciliation report date format changes
New Reconciliation Report
Fixed bug where NIL vendors were disappearing on requests submitted for approval
Made transaction type read-only for requests in Reconciling status or in Pending status if there are one ore more reconciled rows
Validation added to Business Purpose and Delivery Instructions
Hiding Auto Match button on Reconciliation module
Now catching percent split errors before they are sent to the database
One Page Transaction Report
Removed custom vendor references
Removed references to NIL management
Courses Taught fixes