NOTICE: UCV Administrative Preview Environment
Any changes you make during validation testing will not transfer back to FAR and will not be brought forward when UCV goes live.
Data Last Updated April 2020
We appreciate your help in validating the UCV system!
- All previously entered data in FAR was automatically migrated to this staged testing environment as of the date listed above.
- You can (and should!) enter false information into the system during your pilot testing without impacting your accurate data. We value your feedback as it’s essential to make UCV successful.
- Please review the UCV main features page.
We need your help: We ask that you note any impressions, pain points, and suggestions while using the system. Here are a few questions to help begin your feedback:
- Were you able to navigate menus to find activity categories using the top navigation menu and the search box?
- Can you add a new service entry, and did you find the screens intuitive?
- Can you download publications, and did you find the screens intuitive?
- Can you view a CV and export it in the formats you need?
- If you’re set up to do so, can you switch to a different faculty member to update their information?
- When using the search menu to find where to enter a specific activity, was the definition or example text helpful for you to know where to input a particular activity?
- Can you find where to add a new course lecture and enter one successfully?
- Do you have a CV activity that you can’t determine where it should be viewed/entered?
If you encounter bugs that prevent you from testing, please let us know as soon as possible. Otherwise, please compile your feedback and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to contact UNIVERSITY FACULTY INFORMATION & SUPPORT (UFIS) IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Use our instant chat or email us at email@example.com