Where would I enter an endowed position?

Questions & AnswersCategory: U-CV SystemWhere would I enter an endowed position?
u6001240 asked 5 years ago

Ex: Professorship, Chair

2 Answers
Best Answer
Krista Kendall Staff answered 4 years ago

If it is a position only held for a certain term at the University of Utah it would go under ‘University Community Activities’. The entity is the name of the department of division and the role would be Endowed Chair (or whatever the endowed position title is). 

u6001240 answered 5 years ago

Scholastic Honors