Where do I enter a Thesis or Dissertation?

Questions & AnswersCategory: U-CV SystemWhere do I enter a Thesis or Dissertation?
Aimee Gerfen Staff asked 5 years ago


2002-2006   B.S., Molecular Biology, Indiana Wesleyan University; Thesis Title: CD40 ligand reversal of dexamethasone-induced osteoblast apoptosis as measured by a colorimetric caspase-3 assay

1 Answers
Aimee Gerfen Staff answered 5 years ago

Enter a Thesis or Dissertation in the description box of the degree under Education. Note that information in this field only appears on the Master Display CV. If a faculty members wants it to show on the SOM CV, enter it under Other Scholarly Activities. It can also be listed as “Other” under Publications if applicable.