Home Question Expert Witness

Expert Witness

Mily Staff asked 6 years ago

Should experience as an expert witness be added to my CV?

1 Answers
Mily Staff answered 6 years ago

Yes. This would be entered under the ‘Professional Community Activities’ category (service- community service non-patient care). Typically the entity is the county (format= county name, state name like “Salt Lake County, Utah”). I have also seen, on occasion, a court district as the entity instead.