New Release – September 17, 2020
- General system performance enhancements
- Bug Fixes:
- The system will now apply the vendor filter to both the FMS records and the JP Morgan records in the Reallocation screen
- The Audit History in the Transaction Entry Form will once again show
- The system will no longer try to validate chartfields in records that are already closed
- Fixed a scenario for which approvers were not populating in transactions
- Copying a line in the Transaction Entry form which has been partially reconciled will no longer copy the reconciliation itself to the new line
- Fixed an issue in which ad-hoc approvers were being cleared after the approval and purchase process
- For additional information, screenshots, and previous release notes, click here.
Coming up next…
- Various minor fixes and enhancements
If you have any questions, concerns, or other feedback, please contact the MBM team directly at Academic-IT-Help@utah.edu.
For more information on the Financial Management System, click here.