New Release – May 4, 2021
- Added the Amount Sum display to the top of the Reallocation and Reconciliation lists
- Provided the ability for Department Maintenance Admins and Department Power Users can more easily find transactions even when no chartfield has been added to the transaction
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue in which an error occurred when saving a new Tag
- Fixed the amounts in both the Accounts and Transactions expanded views of the Funding Details page to show the correct amounts
- Fixed the Available Balance in the Total column of the Funding Details page to show the correct amount
- Fixed an issue in which attachments in transactions with names containing certain special characters could not be downloaded from FMS
- Fixed a bug in which the tag selector in the Transaction Entry form was not showing any tag options to select
- Fixed an issue in which some features of the Transaction Entry form were not triggering the transaction to reroute for approval when they should have
- Fixed an issue in which a newly cloned transaction could sometimes not be saved
- Fixed an issue in which the Remaining Balance in the Activity/Project/Tag management screens was not correct
- For more information and the full list, click here.
Coming up next…
- Final Funds Control Features and Enhancements
- P-Card Auditing
- Core system enhancements
If you have any questions, concerns, or other feedback, please contact the MBM team directly at Academic-IT-Help@utah.edu.
For more information on the Financial Management System, click here.