Answer for Where do I enter Vice President's Clinical And Translational Research Scholar Program?

There is an entity in internal service for mentors and others participating in this program for Junior Faculty.  The entity is “Vice President’s Clinical & Translational Research Scholar Program” under college level service.  For the Junior faculty member that was accepted to the program I would enter this under Scholastic Honors (awards/honors in the A-Z index.)