Answer for How do I enter the license for a Physician Assistant?

UnderCURRENT LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS” add “State License” and choose Physician Assistant, Allopathic as the field of licensure.  (Only select Physician Assistant, Osteopathic if they specify that). 
“National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants” under Board Certifications is separate.
The state license and the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants are 2 different things. Not all states require the state license-but Utah does. So in Utah, all Physician Assistants have to have both.