We’re pleased to offer these training sessions for the 2016 FAR Reporting Year for any interested faculty or administrative staff.
We will tailor the training to answer your specific questions, so please let us know how to best utilize your time. Topics include:
- New items:
- Importing journal articles, books, grants, and national honors/awards from Academic Analytics.
- Importing journal articles from PubMed.
- Importing journal articles from Scopus.
- Overview of the new submit process (faculty are no longer required to click a submit button).
- New layout for tracking activities in each category.
- New Activity Report homepage.
- How and when data flows into the FAR from UofU sources and what to do if it’s not correct.
- How the Faculty Profile works with FAR and how to meet the new minimum profile requirements for all faculty.
- Individual Q&A.
To request a small group training for your department, please email email@example.com.
- Intro Slides used in in-person training